Users secondary email addresses not stored when edited in kolab 3.0

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Wed Aug 22 18:17:05 CEST 2012

On 08/22/2012 05:56 PM, Torsten Grote wrote:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> On Wednesday 22 August 2012 14:11:12 Dirk Werner wrote:
>> This problem is solved by copying insert-user_types.php to
>> /usr/share/kolab-webadmin, users additional email addresses are now
>> being stored correctly!
> Did you manage to solve all your current problems? I and probably others as
> well lost overview in this thread, because of so many mails with a new
> situation.
Hi Torsten,
thanks for asking - As mentioned above, the user email address editing
in roundcubemail is working by copying the specific file. I also did
manage to create certificates and keys. I have added the
globaladdressbook plugin in Roundcube and imported vcard entries which
also worked fine. The only issue left in roundcube is, that folders are
not being displayed, except Inbox and a folder called event.default
which throws a 'Connection to storage server failed' message when being
selected. This folder cannot be unsubscribed, an analog error comes up
when this is being tried. All folders are being displayed in Thunderbird
and can be subscribed/unsubscribed there. I'm currently struggling with
synckolab which does not work at all.
I'm delighted though by kolab3, it's very nice to be handled!
Best regards
Dirk