kolab 3.0 ssl cert question

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Wed Aug 15 16:30:28 CEST 2012

Hi,
I must have missed something about the necessary ssl certificate for
kolab3.0alpha. The installation manual says - for access to the enterpr.
edition, you must have been issued a ssl certificate by kolab systems. I
used 2.3.4openpkg before and cannot remember this necessity there. Am I
right, having understood the certificate background as follows:
I need a partner ssl cert to test kolab 3.0, when I install at my
customer, my customer needs a customer ssl cert by Kolab Systems?
Many thanks for any attention,
Dirk