Kolab 2.3.4 - shared calendars not accessible

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Aug 8 16:03:20 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 08 August 2012 15:51:04 Dirk Werner wrote:
> I've been using debian for fiveteen years, my experience about rpm based
> distros is very low.

In this case, you might want to try the installation first on a test system.
If everything goes fine and the data migration works, you can still think
about whether you really want to do the same for your production system.

Jeroen van Meeuwen is currently working on upgrade documentation that should
be there for the weekend. Maybe that will also be helpful to you.

> So, the first question is - which underlying OS to
> use, CentOS or Fedora?

Since, RHEL is our reference platform, CentOS should be a good choice.

Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist