Centos 6.3: Can't add Users

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Fri Aug 3 16:12:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

I slowly am making headway into this installation and the current roadblock
is that I can log into the kolab-webadmin interface using "cn=Directory
Manager" and the password defined during setup-kolab, but the button for
adding users is missing.

The trouble shooting tips at http://tinyurl.com/c3qtlmx all seem to look
right and I appreciate any further ideas why this might be shot.

Sincerely, Joh

P.S.: I find it highly unintuitive that the default user associated with the
directory manager account during setup-kolab ("nobody") doesn't work for
initial log in and that the complete "cn=Directory Manager" constuct is
necessary. JG