Using Kolab with Mozilla - a much better SyncKolab is now ready for testing

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Tue Apr 24 10:31:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Good news for those of you using Mozilla Thunderbird / Lightning with Kolab.

There is a much improved version of SyncKolab that should be able to handle
big data as well as fast synchronization in the background. It has passed all
our tests thus far, so is ready for giving it a real spin.

You can get it at

	http://www.gargan.org/en/Mozilla_Extensions/SyncKolab/CVS_Nightly/

and if you find any issues, please put them in the tracker so we can take care
of them.

Best regards,
Georg

--