Personal Adressbook via LDAP

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Fri Sep 30 00:13:26 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag 29 September 2011, 23:54:00 schrieb Daniel Herrmann:
> Now i have a question: I have a Cisco IP Phone which is able to look up a
> Ldap phone directory. Can i somehow access my personal address book via
> ldap?
>
> Afaik kolab just stores the authentication data in ldap directory or am i
> wrong?

Yes, thats true.
We have moved the adressbook to ldap as well, though.
This requires reconfiguring horde and the webinterface, but works quite good.
Other clients need changes as well, though.
Ping me again when you need further info.

regards
Alex

--
Visit ModuleWorks at:

LIGNA 2011 - 30.05 - 3.06 - Hannover, Hall 16, Booth A12
Euromold 2011 - 30.11 - 3.12 - Frankfurt
IMTS 2012, 10 to 15 Sep - McCormick Place,
Chicago (East Building, booth no. E-3313)

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)175/5830772

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.