Can I not anymore choose the WebInterface Modus for Horde / PHP Warning: register_shutdown_function

ComCept Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Tue Sep 20 23:28:22 CEST 2011

Hi all

I installed Kolab 2.3.2 on CentOS 5.6 without any problems this means I have
two questions open! Can anybody probably answer this questions:

First Question:

Even I did not recognize after testing overall functions any problems I see
in the php error log file many of these Warning entries:

==> /kolab/var/apache/log/php/php-errors.log <==
[20-Sep-2011 21:50:56] PHP Warning:  register_shutdown_function() [<a
href='function.register-shutdown-function'>function.register-shutdown-functi
on</a>]: Invalid shutdown callback 'Array' passed in
/opt/kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab/Storage/List.php on line 139
[20-Sep-2011 21:50:56] PHP Warning:  register_shutdown_function() [<a
href='function.register-shutdown-function'>function.register-shutdown-functi
on</a>]: Invalid shutdown callback 'Array' passed in
/opt/kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab/Storage/List.php on line 139
[20-Sep-2011 21:50:56] PHP Warning:  register_shutdown_function() [<a
href='function.register-shutdown-function'>function.register-shutdown-functi
on</a>]: Invalid shutdown callback 'Array' passed in
/opt/kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab/Storage/List.php on line 139

Does anybody have this entries too? Anything about a workaround?

Second Question:

In the past I modified some files to give the users only the possibility to
choose "classic" style for Horde or to choose what they want with the scroll
menu on the login page of horde. This scroll menu is not anymore available.
Does anybody know where to activate it? Does anybody have expirience with
the "dynamic" stuff? In the past the dynamic stuff was very slow and the
classic one was better in performance? Is there a reason only dynamic is now
available? Actually I'm a little bit confiused about this circumstances!

In advanced many thanks for reply

Kind regards

Andrea

soliva at comcept.ch