Moving to new server

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 8 20:00:18 CEST 2011

On Friday 02 September 2011 15:41:48 Liutauras Adomaitis wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I want to move my kolab instalation to new server. it will be running
> the same host os.
> I guess move /kolab and relevant mount points to new server is now enough.
>
> What else should I think of? crons, openpkg installation ...?

- /kolab
- kolab* users and groups from /etc/{passwd,shadow,group}
- the initscript /etc/rc.d/init.d/kolab
- the /etc/rc*.d/*kolab links to start and stop the initscript
- openpkg entries from /etc/crontab

I think that should be it. Make sure the numeric id's and the permissions
remain the same.

Regards,
Christoph

--