Windows 7 Mobile Phone (HTC 7 Pro)

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 1 21:42:20 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 23 August 2011 13:11:16 Thomas Jensch wrote:
> Hiho,
>
> just got a HTC 7 Pro device for testing various work related issues.
> If you like me to run some more kolab / z-push / whatever related tests -
> be my guest. timeframe is 2 weeks i guess.

Hi Thomas,

thanks a lot for your offer. I am pretty sure the phone will work very well
out of the biox because all Windows systems work fine. It's kind of the
reference implementation, I think Microsoft should know their own protocols.
;)

But if you want to test something I'd like to you to test with bit amounts of
data, say sync an address book with 5000 contacts or a calendar with 10.000
appointments of which at least 1000 are in the window that is synced.

We have a test suite to create large amounts of data for testing. You can find
it at http://git.kolab.org/pykolab/

Regards,
Christoph

--