Z-Push slow to sync?

Fraser Ray fraser at dynamite.net.nz
Fri Oct 28 20:37:17 CEST 2011

Ignore that - it's weeks old

Sent from iPhone

On 29/10/2011, at 2:13 AM, Fraser Ray <fraser at dynamite.net.nz> wrote:

 Oh - Im using v0.6.2 - must have read an old how-to

I will search for an updated version and see how I get on

I wasn't able to add the mail account to the android, the phone kept coming
up with a communications error, however no error in the z-push log

Currently Im forwarding all my emails to this test account, when I noticed
when I got up this morning was, no emails are being pushed to my iPhone at
all - the mail count only updated when I opened my mail app and it did a
refresh.  Im currently running 4 exchange accounts, the other 3 are pushing
fine.

Thanks

Fraser

<dynamite-title.png> <http://www.dynamite.net.nz/?email>
   *Fraser** Ray* *| **Web Designer |  0800 Web Guy (932 489) or 04
977 8255|021 782 552
*
  *<facebook.png>
<http://www.facebook.com/nzdynamite><email-twitter.png><http://www.twitter.com/nzdynamite>