Fwd: z-push working but can not delete mails or move mails!

Soliva Andrea comcept.ch User soliva at comcept.ch
Tue Oct 25 09:00:22 CEST 2011

Hi

I investigated again more time to find out what is going on here but I could not find any error including in the debug.txt. Everything is possible except moving/deleting mails! Does really nobody have the same problem? As a pity I did not receive any feedback on my email!? As addtitional information I used on my IPhone to create the account "Microsoft Exchange". I deactivated "push" and tried also different variants regarding "modes" (folder mode etc.). I have everytime the same symptome. Everything works fine except to move or delete a mail. Everytime I try this I receive the error:

E-Mail konnte nicht bewegt werden, Die E-Mails konnte nicht in das Postfach Papierkorb bewegt werden.

I sync with toltec which works absolut perfect! I defined also on Horde every folder which is needed this means "Papierkorb = Gelöschte Objekte" etc. What is missing and does really nobody have this problem?

I can deliver the logs if neccessary but as mentioned there is no error message except the known one which appears not only in the z-push logs:

IMAP-errors: SECURITY PROBLEM: insecure server advertised AUTH=PLAIN
10/25/11 08:35:22 [1591] [soliva at comcept.ch] IMAP connection closed
10/25/11 08:35:22 [1591] [soliva at comcept.ch] end

Please help....

Andrea