[SOLVED] Re: kontact 4.6.1 and shared folders

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:06:50 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Heiner Markert <mephisto at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for tasks, you should be able to select the folders in the calendar view.
> I don't know how it is for notes in 4.6.1, but 4.7.1 will show shared notes
> folders within the kjots component.
>
> Regards
> Heiner
>

> Am Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011, 16:23:28 schrieb Liutauras Adomaitis:

I found a problem - basically for some reason shared contacts were
subscribed automatically, but shared tasks and notes - not. I remember
in older versions of Kontact access to folder subscription dialog box
was straight from the folder view (just right click). Now it took me
some time to find subscription configuration, which was in the account
configuration.

Thanks

Liutauras