Personal Adressbook via LDAP

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Mon Oct 3 23:50:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

> it would be great if you could provide me with further infoformation.
> Currently the only other client beside the webinterface/horde is a Kontact
> installation on my local laptop.

what we did:
Change ldap, so people can change their addressbook, and have the approriate
schemas.
I attach the configs, I think that is simpler.
configure three ldap sources in hordes turba (kolab_private, kolab_mw,
kolab_global) (sourcec.php, attributes.local.php to get the uid input)
connect all clients to ldap. This is client depdended, but quite straight
forward usually.
A few patches against kolab, to make it handle the changed ldap schema, and
for ldap-account-manager, which we use to adminstrate users. (*.patch)

Note that we also use posix accounts in ldap for our users, which also
requires a few patches. THis might confuse you, but can be safely ignored.

regards
Alex

--
Visit ModuleWorks at:

LIGNA 2011 - 30.05 - 3.06 - Hannover, Hall 16, Booth A12
Euromold 2011 - 30.11 - 3.12 - Frankfurt
IMTS 2012, 10 to 15 Sep - McCormick Place,
Chicago (East Building, booth no. E-3313)

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)175/5830772

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.