Kontact on Windows - Problems with deleting

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Wed Nov 9 21:15:20 CET 2011

Hi,

i found the problem. It´s about the settings for the trash.
On all my machines, i set the trash folder to Kolab-Server  \ Posteingang \
Trash. With Kontact on Linux i never have problems. Only the windows pc got
this problems.
So it looks like tat Kontact on windows can not move the mail to the trash, if
the trash is on the kolab-server. Kontact version is 4.7.1

But anyway, this should be working, or?

Greetings
Jochen