z-push load problem

Cristian Rigamonti cri at linux.it
Sat Nov 5 18:59:38 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 05:49:36PM +0000, ABBAS Alain wrote:
> Hello
> update at 0.7.5 there are a process to see if there are already a process for the mobile

Unfortunately we already run kolab-zpush 0.7.5 (shipped with kolab 2.3.4) but
the problem still occurs.

> This is a problem when android lost the connection (3G wifi) the apache process is not killed
> Th 0.7.5 has a mecanism to detech the process .

Is there a way to see if this mechanism is actually working OK?
e.g. if I turn on the zpush debug.txt will it log some special message?

Cri

--
GPG/PGP Key-Id 0x943A5F0E      -    http://www.linux.it/~cri/cri.asc