Sieve script limit

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Mon May 16 11:14:25 CEST 2011

Hi,
	A user of mine got the following error message:

Errore nel attivazione del script. Il driver ha risposto: ("QUOTA") "Script size is too large.
Max script size is 32768 bytes"

He has a script full of addresses in black list.

Is there a way to move black list part of th script elsewhere?

Is there a way to tell postfix to do that kind of control, but only for one user?

Server Kolab version is 2.2.3.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,