Kolab on KVM

Del delonly at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:21:34 CEST 2011

I have just finished setting up the new Kolab 2.3.1 with the binary
packages on Debian Squeeze virtualized with KVM. I have run Kolab with
KVM for about a year now, and recommend it warmly. You will find the
steps documented and a ready-made KVM image on the Kolab wiki. I hope
this is a welcome addition to the wiki, and that it can be listed
together with the other install methods on the wiki (which will have
to be done by someone with higher privileges than me on the wiki).

You will find the wiki-entry here:
http://wiki.kolab.org/Kolab2_Installation_KVM

Cheers,
Del