can't upgrade to kolab 2.3.0 or 2.3.1

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Sun May 8 17:38:14 CEST 2011

Hallo Gordon,

first of all: No private mails directly to me please. There are already too
many people doing this and if I cared about all these mail, there would be no
time left for development. Please use the mailing list next time.

On Sunday 08 May 2011 02:24:20 you wrote:
> >/  error: Failed dependencies:
> />/          apache-php::with_mhash = yes is needed by (installed) kolab-z-
> />/  push-0.7.2-1
> />/  /kolab/RPM/PKG now contains the installed packages.
> />/  Previous contents were moved to /kolab/RPM/PKG....13695
> />/
> />/  Anyone have any ideas on this one?
> /_________________________________________________________________
> Where is this package coming from?
>
> >http://files.kolab.org/server/release/kolab-server-2.3.1/sources/

I don't see kolab-z-push 0.7.2-1 there.

> >Did you have my testing pages installed before?

> No

Sorry, but this cannot be true. Kolab 2.3 alpha already had kolab-z-push
0.7.3-1. 0.7.2-1 was only available from
http://files.kolab.org/incoming/wickert/z-push-testing/

> Please remove them as described in 1st.README, section "Upgrade from
> 2.2.4 to 2.3.0".
> Alles gemacht wie es in 1st.README steht .

The package you have installed was never part of Kolab 2.2.4, thus is it not
covered in the upgrae instructions.

Do you have further problems after uninstalling it?

> >/  error: Failed dependencies:
> />/          apache-php::with_mhash = yes is needed by (installed) kolab-z-
> />/  push-0.7.2-1
> />/  /kolab/RPM/PKG now contains the installed packages.
> />/  Previous contents were moved to /kolab/RPM/PKG....13695/
>
> Debian6 64bit
>
> Server nun Down help

You did make a backup, did you?

Regards,