Solved - Re: How to setup IMAPS and SMTPS in Kolab?

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Sun Jun 12 17:12:46 CEST 2011

I am now able to send webmail successfully. For Opensuse at least, there
are some some configuration settings that need to be changed for 2.3.2
(but not 2.3.2):

1) ensure kolab does not start in runl;evel 2
2) /var/lib/postfix owned by kolab
3) /etc/sysconfig SMTPD_listen_remote must be 'yes'
4) /etc/sysconfig Postfix_smtp_tls_server and client both set to 'yes'

Note I made the changes to 3) and 4) at the same time so they may not
all be necessary.

Now I can send webmail from 2.3.2, which is progress, and can go on to
test other things.

Nicholas