Strange problem on annotations after migration x86 -> x86_64

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Sat Jul 23 10:15:38 CEST 2011

Feed back about this Error :

I didnt find a way to transfer the annotations from x86 to x86_64
I tried in skiplist in DB
with db_dump , db_load ....
I had to write again the annotation by hand (500 users) with all the
problems and i lost
all the Synchronization datas for z-push that means more 50 phones empty
with the activesync
datas and kolab-type corrupted (the 4 first characters missing like
Kolab-type)
I didnt found a way to export this private datas (from the old serve)
with the manager (read) and write again

That ask to me 2 questions :
1) There is a way to dump the annotations (public and private values)
like in Ldap with  slapcat and slapadd ?
2) It is really the good way to store some datas ? if we are no strong
and easy methods to backup  and restore them
with granularity

Regards
Alain