LDAP Error: failed to modify kolab configuration object: No such object

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Wed Jul 20 19:22:36 CEST 2011

Hi,
of course i am using the openpkg variant. (x86_64)
I use debian only as the OS.
Local mails don't get delivered (debians default config is bind the
mailer to localhost) if not symlinking.
Ideally, kolabs default config points to the localhost as a trusted IP.
(Default)

So my setup works for years now and i am quite happy with the new
release. (Minor problems with bind method)
So most server's are multihomed, therefore in need the bind_any=false
method.

Rgds.
Franz