kolab lack of x86_64 packages

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Wed Jul 6 19:29:29 CEST 2011

Hi,
i don't think, maintaining 64 bit packages is the problem.
I build it on my own an faced the same problem like in the older
distributions.
There was the problem on building kolab with a custom prefix.
So an update from 2.2.x to 2.3.x didn't work, although the compiler is
the same version.
So i changed back to  the default destination and migrated all the data
(ldap, webmail prefs, imap store) back.
It was painful, but now it works again.
As is said two years ago, i can provide 64bit binaries, if providing
upload space.
*Same story, different release.

Rgds.

Franz