Problem to connect to horde web interface with a user account,

Jennifer Botten jennifer at etech.co.za
Wed Jan 26 12:31:45 CET 2011

Hi Gunnar,

I experienced the same problem. I figured out if you do not connect to the
hostname ie, https://mail.domain.co.za/horde and your server name in your
/etc/hosts file is mail, then the password does not work. So make sure that
you connect to the correct host. Hope this helps.

Jennifer Botten
ETECH

Tel:                +2787 150 5285
Fax:                    086 638 2412
Mobile:          +27 82 496 4009
E-Mail:     jennifer at etech.co.za
Website:         www.etech.co.za

The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the
author and not those of the Etech or its management. The information in this
email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all
reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of
information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the
confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is
accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does
not reach its intended destination.