z-push 0.7.3 for N900

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sun Jan 23 18:47:15 CET 2011

Am Sonntag 23 Januar 2011, um 17:38:34 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :

> >> Please do not mix these packages, they are not compatible. If you really
> >> want to use this, apply the fix Alain just mentioned in his mail ("Re:
> >> Problem with Z-Push install" today at 11:56:20).
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Christoph
> >
> > Hi Christoph,
> >
> > I have no problems, cause I patched the config-template ;-)
> > I want to discuss in this thread about a field type that is not synced.
>
> Hello Thorsten
> i didn t find the description in the kolab format document (Chapiter 6) of
> http://kolab.org/doc/kolabformat-2.0rc7-html/c270.html
> for me this attribute <pobox> doesn t exist that is why it is not mapped
> who add this tag ? is horde recognize it ?

Good hint. No, Horde does also not recognise a <pobox> tag - to be precise: it
has no field to store any kind of a post box information(!)

This looks undocumented but somehow Kolab knows how to store Kontact post box
field.

While searching a little bit I found this:
https://issues.kolab.org/issue1362
linking to this
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000743.html

So someone has to update this 2007 change ;-)

> i bring this discution on kolab-format too because it s not a bug but
> more a format problem

Looks fine.

> About SYNC_GAL variables
> this is for the Global AddressBook List for Zpush . This is the mapping
> zpush->ldap attribute.
> no need to touch them

Ok,

Bye