Horde show me no portal, kalender and adressbook

Nikolaus Klumpp nick at netdome.biz
Wed Jan 19 21:03:34 CET 2011

On 01/19/11 18:18, Skip Morse wrote:
[..]

> I don't know if it's a related thing, but I had a similar issue with
> one of my users, but I would usually get an error and it wouldn't even
> get to the point of logging in (if I remember correctly).  This
> happened to be the user with the most items
> (emails/contacts/calendar), and shared items as well.  And... they had
> never logged in, so I was thinking that might have something to do
> with it....
>
> Anyway, increasing that memory restriction worked.  I haven't tried
> decreasing it again though since now it 'just works' again..

Something similar happened to me last week. We migrated PST files to
Kolab, and one user had a particular large calendar folder (around 30 MB
- NB: Some of our users do have inboxes with >> 2000 messages and
several GB size).
After migration, each and every of his logins failed. It turned out that
the last folder read by the client was.. the Calendar folder. Then it
returned a blank page.

I finally "fixed" the problem by revoking all rights to the calendar
folder via cyradm.

-Nick