ActiveSync annotation change

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Mon Feb 28 12:44:09 CET 2011

On Monday 28 February 2011 12.08:05 Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov wrote:
> Any thoughts?

Using "PICTURE" implies that if it is set to "0", no pictures are being
synchronized. That is not true, because JPG still does get synchronized, so
the human readable form would be misleading.

Hence my suggestion to use "LAXPIC" for "(re)lax(ed) pic(ture handling)" made
in the public Wiki which is sufficiently human readable, and describes better
what this configuration value does.

It has been shorthanded because I don't want these keys to become TOO long,
because in the end no human will likely read this, as it is serialized and
encoded and all that...

Best regards,
Georg

--