Problem to move from ical1 to ical2 - horde, kolab 2.2.4

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Feb 7 10:15:49 CET 2011

Quoting Michael Riehemann <riehemann at netzfenster.de>:

> Hi List,
> i have two calenders, lets say ical1 and ical2.
> Both are new, local kalenders created by myself.
> If i try to move an event from ical1 to ical2 i get the
> error: "Beim Verschieben des Termins ist ein Fehler aufgetreten:
> IMAP-Fehler. Ordner: . Fehler: Mailbox does not exist."
>
> maybe in english: "while moving the event an error, Mailbox does not exist.
>
> If i make a new event in ical2 or ical1 there is no Problem.
>
> Can anybody point me to the right place??

kolab/issue3516 (Cannot move appointment to another calender folder)
https://issues.kolab.org/issue3516

This has been fixed for the upcoming 2.3 release of the Kolab Server.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> King regards
>
> Michael

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg