Mail delivery

Torgny Nyblom nyblom at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 14:53:19 CET 2011

On Monday 19 December 2011 21.03.59 Torgny Nyblom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've sort of gotten the system running, but...
> Even thou the kolab postfix daemon is receiving the mail it is delivered to
the
> old location. Looking at the logs everything seems ok until the kolabfilter
is
> called but I've been unable to find out how to get that to log what it is
> doing.

The issue seems to be that once the filter is done the mails are put in the
local delivery queue, but this is never processed and some how it is in the
same location as the old system, so when i restart the old system to process
and outstanding deliveries that have been on hold (I only have one system) it
picks up the mails and delivers them.

> Is there any documentation on how to trace what is going on or any other
> hints?

/Regards
Torgny