Horde Login problem

Markus Fendt markus_fendt at genua.de
Fri Dec 2 07:43:17 CET 2011

Hi,

sounds like the problem we had few weeks ago. One User has problems with the
horde GUI. I saw php errors in

/kolab/var/apache/log/php/php-errors.log

#PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 25447831 bytes)

Then I changed the default values of "memory_limit" to 256 MB in

/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/php.ini.template

and reload the apache with

/kolab/sbin/kolabcon

This worked for us and users could log in again.

Markus Fendt

--
GeNUA, Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerk- und Unix-Administration mbH
Domagkstrasse 7, 85551 Kirchheim bei Muenchen