ActiveSync or SyncML

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Sat Aug 13 13:38:21 CEST 2011

Hi
For my part i like more ActiveSync (perhaps because i m the creator of
the backend;-)
I ve got a lot of  iphones and androids but i know it works on Nokia (we
had hard time to make Nokia working )
. I think the main points is
-easy to install (if you have a 2.3.2) it is inside
-easy to configure you configure in the mobile an exchange server
-easy to manage (you can with horde or command line select what you want
on the mobile)

i dont know the other side syncML

Alain
Regards