Adding a Kolab account in KMail 4.7.0

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Aug 11 09:33:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am Freitag 05 August 2011 11:21:18 schrieb Alvin:
> I'm trying to add a kolab account in kmail 4.7.0
>
> Kolabwizard was replaced by 'Tools -> Account Wizard'. However, this
> isn't working for me because my kolab server listens on port 50993
> instead of 993. The wizard doesn't find the server and can't create the
> akonadi agents.
Easiest way is to change the imap port
in /usr/share/apps/akonadi/accountwizard/kolab/kolabwizard.es
It's javascript so you do not have anything to recompile.

> So, how does one do so manually in the new kdepim? Is there any
> documentation?
- Add the kolab server as imap account and set it up in a way that it catches
full payload on the groupware folders.
- Add a kolab ressource
- Configure LDAP addressbook lookup

Regards,