what are the correct magic_quotes settings in Kolab

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Thu Sep 9 12:32:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> If you did however copy the *.rpmsave over to the newer
> php.ini.template then the newer settings would have get lost. If you
> edit configuration templates then an upgrade will usually mean that a
> manual merge is necessary.

I regularly have this sort of issue with Debian upgrades.  I tend to always
take the new maintainers config and manually patch in my own modifications
using vimdiff with the old config.  So I'm a little puzzled if I did
something else on this occasion, but I guess I must have.

I'll compare the CVS versions of the template configs to our own and make
sure nothing else has been missed.

Thanks,
Gavin