Data creation in Horde

Nathan Carter cartmanau at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 04:07:04 CEST 2010

HI all,
My apologies if this has been asked before.

I have a user with a tremendous amount of data (some 2,500 contacts
and 9,500 calendar entries) who is unable to login to their Kolab
account via Horde. I have put this down to Horde creating it's cache
of the user's data at first login. If I take subsets of the data and
place them in a test account, login, logout and then add some more it
seems to work (although after I add new data it is slow).

When the user tries to login, he eventually gets a HTTP 500 error. I
presume the server is timing out.

Is there a way in which I can create the data Horde is after before
the user's first login?
Cheers,
Nathan Carter.