SyncML

Fri Oct 29 12:56:57 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010, 15:49:35 schrieb Heiner Markert:

> Currently I am using syncphony (https://evolvis.org/frs/?group_id=90), as
> for me the horde syncml interface showed a few bugs that I was not able to
> resolve completely (e.g. sometimes duplicate items, exclusions from
> repeating events do not work,  occasional sync failures that require a
> "refresh from server" afterwards or, if not refreshed, duplicate all
> calendar events, ...). Syncphony seems a bit more relieable, however, I am
> only testing it for a week now...

ok, I'm visit the project-homepage. The syncphony  need funambol and jboss-
server on the server. Funambol ist up and running.

This installation ist my first contact with jboss. Where can I find good
documentation about the installation? preferentially in german ;-)

Is the jboss-server version 5.1.0 from here:

http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/downloads.html

ok to work together with syncphony?

--
Viele Grüße