Web interface problem

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Wed Oct 27 19:00:47 CEST 2010

On 10/27/2010 6:54 AM, Neil Price wrote:
> On 2010/10/27 03:42 PM, Christian Tardif wrote:
>> This really is a web interface problem.
>>

> It happens when your server domain is different to your email domain.
>
> the answer is to fiddle with your cookie domain in the horde setup,
> can't remember exact details.
If someone has details, I suspect lots of us would like to see them.  In
the meantime, you can probably get access by clearing your browser of
any cookies that relate to Kolab.
--

Paul Douglas Franklin, Computer Manager  http://www.yugm.org/

/Husband of Danette; father of Laurene, Miriam, Tycko, Timothy, Sarabeth, Marie, Dawnita, Anna Leah, Alexander, and Caleb/

Upgrade to the premier Office package today!  Free download here:  http://www.openoffice.org/