OpenPKG-Fetchmail

Wed Oct 27 14:16:09 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010, 12:28:38 schrieb Alvin:
> On Wednesday 27 October 2010 11:36:10 Sven Gehr wrote:

> > I want install fetchmail to fetch mail from my webserver an deliver it to
> > my kolab-server. I read the wiki an create an account on the
> > openpkg-website.
> >
> > and try:
> > :~# wget
> >
> > [...]
>
> I believe you can no longer use openpkg for that. Use the fetchmail/getmail
> package from your distribution. I use Ubuntu's fetchmail and it works well.

I install fetchmail an configure it

/etc/default/fetchmail:

[...]
START_DAEMON=yes

an /etc/fetchmailrc:

set daemon        60
set syslog
set postmaster  root

set no bouncemail

defaults:
timeout 300
antispam -1
batchlimit 100

poll mail.mydomain.de protocol pop3 username "user at mydomain.de" password
"secret" is "username" here keep

and start the daemon with:

/etc/init.d/fetchmail start

In my logfile I see fetchmail is get mails from the server:

[...]
Oct 27 12:14:14 mx fetchmail[8992]: 4 Nachrichten (4 gesehene) für
mailingliste at dreampixel.de bei mail.mydomin.de (14927 Bytes).

but th mails ar not deliver to the kolab (postfix/cyrus)

what's wrong?

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr