SyncML

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Sat Oct 23 13:10:15 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010 16:05:44 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> Am Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010, 08:44:54 schrieb Heiner Markert:
> > Am Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010 08:05:51 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> > > I found an interesting article about horde-syncml in the german linux-
> > > magazine:
> > > http://www.linux-magazin.de/NEWS/Kolab-bekommt-SyncML-Anschluss-fuer-
> > > Mobilgeraete
> > > There are docus available about the installation?
> >
> > if you have a standard kolab 2.2 installation, you can access the SyncML
> > server under the URL
> > http://your.kolab.server/client/rpc.php
> > It required that the horde web client is installed, because it implements
> > the SyncML backend.
> > As database names, use "contacts" for contacts, "events" for calendar
> > entries and "notes" for notes synchronization.
>
> ok it works :-) but the shared calendar are not sync. Is it possible to
> sync shared calendar?

Hi,

I have written a patch for kolabs Horde allowing to sync multiple calendars.
It must be somewhere on the mailing list and in kolabs bug tracker.

As an alternative, you can use Syncphony
https://evolvis.org/projects/syncphony/
as kolab synchronization backend. I recently did some basic testing of the
code, and it seems to work pretty well. It also allows for synchronization of
multiple calendars, address books, and task folders.

Regards,
Heiner