Kolab 2.2.3 to 2.2.4 upgrade

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Thu Oct 14 09:47:27 CEST 2010

Zitat von Nazeer <Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za>:

> Hi Guys
>

> I keep getting the following error on Ubuntu 8.04
>
> ______________________
>
> Processing files: kolab-webclient-1.2.0-20100625
>
> error: File not found:
> /kolab/RPM/TMP/kolab-webclient-1.2.0-root/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/hermes/
> config/conf.php
>

> RPM build errors:
>
>     File not found:
> /kolab/RPM/TMP/kolab-webclient-1.2.0-root/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/hermes/
> config/conf.php
>
> /kolab/RPM/PKG now contains the installed packages.
>
> Previous contents were moved to /kolab/RPM/PKG....27721

This one is weird. I'm pretty certain there never were packages
released that contained hermes. Did I do some experimental release of
these?

"Hermes" is the time tracking application of Horde. It is true that I
hacked on this so that it is a real Kolab client and can store its
data in IMAP. But this was never more than a hack - albeit I use it
daily ;) Still there should be no release packages making a reference
to such files.

Do you have any idea why there might be a reference to hermes on that machine?

You could try to fully remove the webclient and all associated RPMs
before upgrading on that machine.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--