access to the mail of a groupaccount

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Fri Nov 26 16:05:39 CET 2010

> Hi at all,

> list. This
> is my old domain an it was only use for mailinglists.
>
> My primary domain is new domain. In the kolab-webadmin I have add both
> domains. My primary user is sven at newdomain.de.

> How can I when I am logged in as "sven at newdomain.de" access on the users mail

Access across the domains is not allowed by the Cyrus IMAPd...

... but there is an experimental Kolab patch available that allows you
to do this. I think it was included in 2.2.4. Can you try searching
for "cross domain" on this list / the issues and report back if you
were successful? I did a quick check on a current server but somehow
wasn't able to find the corresponding setting in the configuration.
But I'm certain the feature was already discussed here.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> --
> Viele Grüße