Questions concerning slave-master

Tilman Krösche tilman.kroesche at namlit.eu
Fri Nov 26 11:06:14 CET 2010

Hi all,

i've got two problems with our Kolab slave server. This is my first
message to this list, so i hope you can excuse if my contribution
doesn't fit exacly to common rules.
Now my questions.

1.  I've read in the wiki, users which are connected to a slave Server
can access shared folders on another Server
     (master in my case) by setting up another IMAP connection. My
question is how can i achieve this with Outlook as Client. With
     toltec connector or even Konsec connector i've no opportunity to
set up 2 connections within one pst file.

2. When a user connected to the master server tries to send a message to
the slave, it will be rejected with a "permission denied
     xxx looks like a forged sender" error. I've already checked the
trusted networks setting which was proposed in an earlier
thread.

Thanks in advance,

Tilman Krösche