SyncML

Mon Nov 22 11:01:06 CET 2010

Am Samstag, 20. November 2010, 09:49:08 schrieb Heiner Markert:
> Am Freitag, 19. November 2010, um 14:22:35 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> > Am Freitag, 19. November 2010, 13:02:26 schrieb Sven Gehr:

I found the problem. The FQHN is mx.localdomain.edv. The localdomain.edv
called my internal domain. From the outside to reach my server under the
domain everything.dyndns.org. In funambol the server-uri is specified in the
server-settings. To syn from outside I must change this to my dyndns-name

http://everything.dyndns.org:8080/funambol/ds

an it work's.

The disadvantage is it does not work from the local network. Is there a
solution so that it works on both networks?

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr
Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail