Address Book

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Mon Nov 15 16:53:00 CET 2010

Hi Nazeer,

We offer an LDAP address book that works nicely with Outlook 2003-2010.  You can read about it here:

http://www.bynari.net/bynari.php?page=plugins

It comes with a 30-day trial.  If you have any questions about the product(s) you can contact our sales department (sales at bynari.net).  If you need help configuring it you can contact our support department (support at bynari.net).  Our address book is designed to interoperate with Kolab and Outlook so that the user experience is seamless.

Regards,

Doug Finch

Vice President, IT

222 W Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1320N

Irving, Tx  75039

http://www.bynari.net

(800)241-1086

(214)350-5772

Skype ID: dfsixstring

The Leader in messaging and collaboration software