cant acces general horde settings

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Thu Nov 11 09:02:24 CET 2010

Hi Remi,

Zitat von Rémi Peltier <rpeltier at agglo-clermont.fr>:

> Horde is installed on my server via kolab-webclient

What is your Kolab server version?

> i can't acces general horde settings.

This is intentional.

> i modified /kolab/etc/kolab/www/client/config/conf.php to add
>
> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('my at email.fr');  but nothing
> different in hord web ui!?

You are discouraged from doing that :) The Kolab way of configuring
things is incompatible with the Horde way of configuring things which
is why the admin menu is disabled. The chances for breaking things are
just too high.

> Concerning templates there are many templates (like
> webclient-config_prefs.php.template   ) but no
> webclient-config_conf.php.template
> mybe creating my own can work? but don't know if kolabconf will take
> it into account.

Can you give me an idea of which configurations you'd like to change?
I can then provide more detailed instruction on how to achieve that.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel