SyncML

Mon Nov 8 10:19:09 CET 2010

Am Samstag, 6. November 2010, 09:51:01 schrieb Heiner Markert:
> Am Samstag, 6. November 2010 09:40:26 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> > Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2010, 13:24:03 schrieb Heiner Markert:

Hello,

> > the installer need a x-sytem ?? this is a server without x. It is
> > possible to install jboss without x?
>
> Yes: I performed the complete installation of jboss without using X.
> X is required for the funamboladmin software - I did a remote login from a
> Linux client running X and forwarded the X output to the client - works
> perfectly.

my funambol-server ist allready running an the login from my X-desktop works
too. I install the jboss-server in the /opt directory an try to start it with:

./run.sh -b 0.0.0.0

I get the follow error:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s):
LifecycleException:  Protocol handler initialization failed:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use /0.0.0.0:8080
  Deployment "jboss.web:service=WebServer" is in error due to the following
reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **

my funambol is running on the port 8080 ??

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr
Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail