SyncML

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Wed Nov 3 09:31:05 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, 3. November 2010 09:02:24 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> Am Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 20:28:15 schrieb Heiner Markert:
>
> [...]
>
> > > ok, I have install the patch an I get the new options in the webclient.
> > > On my client (nokia e90) I sync the database 'calendar'. How can I sync
> > > my shared calendar:
> > >
> > > https://myhost.mydomain.tld/client/rpc.php/kronolith/anonymous/shared.k
> > >al en
> > >
> > >der.ics
> >
> > Select the calendars you want to sync in the webclient. Selection of
> > multiple calendars is possible by holding the "ctrl"-key while seleting
> > the different calendar items with the mouse.
> > Events that you create on the mobile will be written to the calendar you
> > select as default in the drop down box.
>
> ok it works :-) but only new calendar-items are sync. It is possible to
> sync the old items too?

You probably need to perform a "refresh from client"-sync - on my Nokia, this
can be initiated from the synchronization application (the menu point is
called "copy all from server" or similar - in german it is "Alle vom Server
kopieren"). It deletes all calendar events on the Phone and does a complete
retransfer of all server items - takes some time if you have a lot of
calendar entries.

Regards,
Heiner