z-push remote wipe

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Thu May 27 20:12:53 CEST 2010

hi Tom
For now we are busy to terminate the main functionalities of the backend
Very soon the version 0.5 will be released (see the roadmap on the wiki )
and we working hardly this 2 next  weeks for implementing  the tasks and
to finish the  mail
functionnality).
i kept a eye on  the documentation and i estimate the time to implement
this functionality with tests
and security tests (very very important )  between 10 to 20 days.
You are the first one that ask for that :-)

best regards
Alain