How to delete a bad dir with cyradm ?

Skip Morse skipmorse at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:21:06 CEST 2010

I'd forgotten to reply to the list also last time, so i will now

I had situations with my setup that caused me to have separate
folders, hasn't happened again... but, how I fixed it was this and I
don't know if it's okay to do.  So I leave it up to the rest of the
list to say...

DON'T DO THIS UNTIL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SAYS SO -- I DON'T FOR SURE

Since there were not mailboxes associated with the spool structure, i
just manually deleted them...
-- fewww... I said it...

DON'T DO THIS UNTIL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SAYS SO -- I DON'T FOR SURE

-Skip