Events don't show up in Kronolith

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Mar 30 11:57:46 CEST 2010

Hi Alexander,

Quoting Alexander Schröter <webmaster at computational-chemistry.org>:

> Hi
>
> little Information upfront. I installed kolab through openpkg source on
> ubuntu 9.10 disabled the openpkg apache and installed horde on the
> native apache2.
> Because I had problems with kolab(ldap) database driver to safe the
> prefs I switched to mysql.
>
> Now the real problem. I installed kronolith and set it up to use kolab.
> Which seems to work somehow, because when I add entries they show up in
> the imap folder for the calendar data. But they don't show up in horde
> on the calendar page.

Hm, I don't think we really support this approach at the moment. I
wish it would be easier to get Horde working with Kolab from the
vanilla Horde sources. But right now this is not trivial.

All I can say is that you should probably try to debug the
Kolab_Storage handler. This is the module that is responsible for
reading in the Kolab XML attachments.

Cheers,

Gunnar