Turba problem

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Mar 24 11:23:55 CET 2010

Quoting Alexander Marx <alexander.marx at oab.de>:

> Hi
> I have a big problem. I tried to implement a new synchronisation backend
> based on Funambol and jboss.
> Now i have my Kontacts double within webclient and i am not able to delete
> them. Where can i delete them???
> Is there a "horde_Database" or a own file for turba??

No. Horde uses the same IMAP storage as the other clients. Do you have
more than one address book maybe?

> I am using kde kontact and within kontact, there's no contact shown...
> On the Kolab server, my Contact folder is empty, too
> As i deleted all contacts it is right, that there are no Contacts in
> Kolab and
> kontact client.
> But where does turba get the double contacts???

Can you try to delete any "kolab_cache_*" files you find withing
"/kolab" on your server? I don't know which server version you use and
the file location was moved between version.

Do you still see the contacts after a fresh login?