New release : Kolab backend 0.3 for z-push

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 13:38:52 CET 2010

Am Freitag, 19. März 2010 12:57:54 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
> > Am Freitag, 19. März 2010 12:35:22 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> >
> >> hi Thorsten
> >> could you try the others contacts folders and calendar on the nokia and
> >> complete the table ?
> >> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push#Clients_Folders_capabilities_.28Contacts.2C_Calendar.29
> >>

> > Hmm, I have to setup the non-inbox use case as I do not use these features so far. But I know that Nokia MfE at N900
> >  only allows one calendar per account. Need to think about a testing set-up.
> >

> the 4 cases are :
> INBOX/Calendar (default)
> INBOX/another_calendar
>
> /usr/another.user/Calendar
>
> shared.calendar

I can't config any kind of scope changing in Mf4. So it takes the default calendar.
/usr does not work
shared.calender is untested.

From
http://wiki.maemo.org/Mail_for_Exchange
"Nokia does not provide the software for selecting the server folders which are synced to device."

I updated the wiki

Bye

  Thorsten